Jahnke & Jahnke Associates, LLC is growing professional consulting design firm looking to add on another PE to our team. Since our founding in 1961, Jahnke and Jahnke Associates has provided engineering services on hundreds of successful projects, each with its own challenges and opportunities. Jahnke & Jahnke Associates ‘s engineers, land surveyors and project managers have earned a reputation for delivering timely and economical solutions to virtually every type of civil engineering challenge. We command comprehensive and up to date knowledge of local, state and federal regulations.
A brilliant opportunity exists for an outstanding individual capable of fitting into this very rewarding Civil Engineering role. We offer services from Land Surveying to Design Engineering with emphasis on stormwater management design and are looking for a technically proficient and Energetic Civil Engineer with a strong understanding of the design process.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- 3+ years of experience in designing and managing a wide variety of site development stormwater projects.
- Knowledge of stormwater management design regulations.
- Professional Engineer registration in WI
- Professional Engineer registration in IL is a plus
- Professional Land Surveyor registration in WI & IL is a plus
- Proficient with hydrology and hydraulic software including HydroCAD and HEC-RAS and or SWMM., strong understanding of the design process including Site Engineering, Utility Design, Grading plans/drainage, Permitting and Regulatory Coordination is a MUST
- Drainage/H&H modeling experience with HEC-RAS is a plus
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Civil 3D, Microstation,
- Experienced with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with GIS software is a plus.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Experience working on City of Milwaukee, MMSD, and WisDOT
- Ability to work on multidisciplinary project work
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Excellent organizational skills
- Competitive salary depending upon experience
- Vacation Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
- A team atmosphere dedicated to open communication and collaboration
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
So, if you are a Civil Engineer with above qualification, please apply today by sending your resume to email@example.com.